– How/why community engagement contributes to operational readiness
– Resources available for community engagement events
– practice iPad storm safe game & interactive flood maps
– get ready brochures
– physical assets: flood boats, atvs, vehicles etc
– Messaging: what does the public want from us & what we need to make them aware of (questions to ask, info to share – brainstorming session)
– Upcoming fetes, fundraisers & social events
– Future planning
Australian Comic Arts Festival debrief with Nicola Scott & Gary Chaloner, recorded while waiting for the National Gallery to open on Monday morning!
Discussion about the best features of the festival, the relaxed and engaging nature of the content/panels, and the future of the Australian comic book industry. Building community, bringing together the leaders of our industry, celebrating skills and collaboration.